Our health and safety records are considered to be amongst the highest in the industry for several reasons:
- Our risk assessments and method statements exceed current legislation, meet with CDM ruling and are approved by the HSE.
- All of our operatives receive ongoing training from tool box talks, safety meetings and site inductions though to organised training qualifications by recognised authorities such as St Johns Ambulance, CITB and Microtec.
- Our Health & Safety manual is monitored annually by CHAS, link up and Achilles and we are members of the British Safety Council.
- Lowering Hearing Loss Risks
- In addition to our own health and safety advisor we also employ external assessors to monitor our sites for feedback on our standards and performance in relation to our competitors and clients this enables us to be 100% confident in our health and safety on site.
- Our operations have been monitored and audited by SGS Yarsley International, Link Up & the HSE.
- We have never received a prosecution, prohibition or enforcement notices or indeed a loss time injury.